Britney Spears Sometimes

Like you cant take your pretty eyes away from me. Baby One More Time 1999.


Pin On Soundtrack Of My Life

Its not that I dont wanna stay.

Britney spears sometimes. Sometimes is a song recorded by Britney Spears for her debut studio albumBaby One More Time. Lagu ini rilis dalam album debutnya yang bertajuk Baby One More Time pada 1999 sebagai singel keduanya. Written by Jörgen Elofsson and produced by Per Magnusson and David Kreuger the song was released as Spears second single on April 30 1999 by Jive Records.

Britney Spears is totally one of the biggest female singers in the world shes had a lengthy career in music thats span over two decades and she continues to bring hits and. Create and get 5 IQ. Sometimes - Larissa Lambert Britney Spears Cover - YouTube.

Sometimes is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her debut studio album. FR CD 20592 70550143. But every time you come too close I move away.

Watch Britney Spears be the girl next door as she watches a guy she really likes play with his dog on a beach intercut with her dancing with a troupe of backing dancers in this music video for Sometimes. Written by Jörgen Elofsson and produced by Elofsson himself Per Magnusson and David Kreuger the song was released as Spears second single on April 30 1999 by Jive Records. Sometimes is a song by American recording artist Britney Spears taken from her debut studio album Baby One More Time 1999.

Premiered on May 6 1999. Sometimes is a song by American recording artist Britney Spears taken from her debut studio album Baby One More Time 1999. Britney Spears - Sometimes With Lyrics - YouTube.

Written by Jörgen Elofsson and produced by Elofsson himself Per Magnusson and David Kreuger the song was released as Spears second single on April 30 1999 by Jive Records. But if you really want me move slow. You tell me youre in love with me Like you cant take your pretty eyes away from me Its not that I dont wanna stay But every time you come too close I move.

Britney Spears - Sometimes Official HD Video - YouTube. Produced by Nina Dluhy-Miller. With Britney Spears Chad Cole Vergi Rodriguez.

Written by Jörgen Elofsson and produced by Elofsson himself Per Magnusson and David Kreuger the song was released as Spears second single on April 30 1999 by Jive Records. Directed by Nigel Dick. Sometimes - Larissa Lambert Britney Spears Cover Watch later.

You tell me youre in love with me. Sometimes is a song by American recording artist Britney Spears. Cause it sounds so good.

You tell me youre in love with me That you cant take your pretty eyes away from me Its not that I dont want to stay But everytime you co. Sometimes CD Maxi Form Records Jive OT Music. Saat rilis lagu ini berhasil mencapai posisi 21 pada tangga lagu Billboard Hot 100 dan musik videonya telah ditayangkan.

She has a pink ball. Directed by Nigel Dick. The song was released on June 7 1999 by Jive Records as the second single from the album.

Sometimes I run Sometimes I hide Sometimes Im scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right Be with you day and night Baby all I need is time Lihat Berita Britney Spears. The sexy boy runs with his dog. Sometimes Radio Edit Lyrics.

She performs a choreographed dance on the pier. The song was written by Jörgen Elofsson and produced by Per Magnusson and David Krueger for Spears debut studio albumBaby One More Time 1999. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators.

Britney hangs out at the beach and pines for a sexy local boy. Britney Spears - Sometimes Lyrics. It was released as the second single of the album on April 30 1999.

Edited by Declan Whitebloom. About Sometimes Sometimes is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her debut studio album. I wanna believe in everything that you say.

Baby One More Time 1999. Sometimes music video by Britney Spears.


Pin On Musica


Pin On Style


Pin On All Things Style


Pin On Britney Music Videos


Pin On I Love Britney Spears


Pin On Sometimes Video


Pin On Sometimes Video


Pin On Music Video


Pin On Sometimes Video Set


Pin On Marilyn Y Mas


Pin On My Style


Pin On Baby One More Time Aesthetics


Pin On Sometimes Video


Pin On Album Covers


Pin On June


Pin On Icons Who Are Totally Real


Pin On 1999 Video Clip Sometimes


Pin On Britney Spears


Pin On Music

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degan Ijo Surabaya

secrets du jeu loto

come curare la stella di natale